Family Commitments 2023-2024
What a blessing to be a part of what makes St. Gregory GREAT! The giving of your time, talents and efforts allow for improvements and the fulfillment of special projects for school and church. The commitments that every St. Gregory the Great family must complete throughout the school year are as follows:
- Walkathon: Our Annual Walk-a-Thon is a day full of fun and entertainment for our school families and children. This event can be supported through volunteering, underwriting and/or participating. We ask each family to support at least $100 per child in walking pledges. Thank you for your support.
- Spring Fundraiser: Either a Grand Auction or other fun themed event will be planned every year. This event can be supported through volunteering, underwriting and/or participating. We ask each family’s support in the purchase of a Grand Raffle ticket. This amount will vary between $100 to $150 dollars depending on the event. Thank you for your generosity.
- The Golf Classic: Our Golf Tournament is a legendary event that has been held for many years. Our families can support this event through volunteering, playing, and/or sponsorship. Families are asked to sell a minimum of 6 raffle tickets per child ($60 per child). Thank you for your giving hearts.
- School Stewardship:We ask that each family support our educational efforts through the giving of your time, talent, and treasure to the St. Gregory Family by completing 25 hours of service to the school.
- Church Stewardship: Families are asked to support our Church by donations and being participating and contributing members. Donation requirements are due by the end of the calendar year. Information about how to register as a parishioner is available in our website or visiting our Church office.