Pre-Payment Dining Program
We now offer PaySchools Central as a resource for the parents of students in our district. PaySchools Central is a secure payment system which simplifies school payments in an easy-to-use online portal. It enables parents to fund lunch accounts and pay required and optional fees online quickly and easily. PaySchools Central also allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student's accounts, so it's easy to remember to replenish lunch accounts or pay for that upcoming field trip.
PaySchools Central can be accessed:
We have implemented PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier for our students! parents. The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- Visit our portal using your Internet browser www.payschoolscentral.com.
- Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once allinformation is entered, you vil receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using Payschools Central as often as you'd like.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchase. If you are unsure of your student's ID number, please contact the school/district registrar.
The ACH fee per transaction when using an electronic checkis: $1.95.
When using a debit or credit card for a lunch transaction less than $50 the fee is: $1.95.
The internet convenience fee per transaction when using credit or debit card is: 4.5%.
Need help? Contact us to learn more.
Welcome to Online Resources, our goal is to provide direct access to the links you will use most throughout the school years of your children. If you think that another resource link is needed, send us an email to email@example.com and we will gladly add it to this page.
Accelerater Reader (AR)
Is software for K-12 schools for monitoring the practice of reading. It was created by Renaissance Learning, Inc. There are two versions: a desktop version and a web-based version in Renaissance Place, the company's online portal.
Renaissance Learning Home Connect (AR)
Is a parent portal that enables parents to view their child’s Accelerated.
AR Book Finder
Accelerater Reader Book Finder.
IXL is an immersive K-12 learning experience that provides comprehensive, standards-aligned content for math, language arts, science, and social studies.