There are many Ways to Give!
Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Gregory the Great. There are a variety of vehicles for giving and we hope one is the perfect fit for you. Choose from a one-time online payment or a recurring monthly gift benefiting The Gregorian Fund.
You can also look into planned giving options and join The Father Martin Cassidy Society, dedicate a memorial to a loved one, or sign up to support St. Gregory through Amazon Smile. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a planned or endowed gift, please feel free to reach out to a member of our development team. We'd be happy to help you.
Whatever way you choose to join in, we thank you!
These are examples of ways to give to our Parish and School:
- The Gregorian Fund: Supports the lifeblood of the school.
- Planned Giving & Gifts of Securities: Wills, bequests, stocks, bonds, property, IRA distributions, and more.
- Memorials & Prayer Garden: Prayer garden bricks, Tree of Life, statues, pews, and much more.
- Alumni Association: Keep up to date with news and events of your foundational school.
- Other Means of Support: Amazon Smile, Box Tops for Education, and employer programs.
- Endowments: Long term support for our Church, School, and S.T.E.P.