There are many Ways to Give!
Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Gregory the Great. There are a variety of vehicles for giving and we hope one is the perfect fit for you. Choose from a one-time online payment or a recurring monthly gift benefiting The Saint Gregory Fund.
You can also look into planned giving options dedicate a memorial to a loved one. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a planned or endowed gift, please feel free to reach out to a member of our development team. We'd be happy to help you.
Whatever way you choose to join in, we thank you!
These are examples of ways to give to our Parish and School:
- The Saint Gregory Fund: Supports the lifeblood of the school.
- Planned Giving & Gifts of Securities: Wills, bequests, stocks, bonds, property, IRA distributions, and more.
- Memorials & Prayer Garden: Prayer garden bricks, Tree of Life, statues, pews, and much more.
- Alumni Association: Keep up to date with news and events of your foundational school.
- Other Means of Support: Box Tops for Education, and employer programs.
- Endowments: Long term support for our Church, School, and S.T.E.P.
- Underwriting Fundraiser events: Walkathon, Auction/Spring Gala, Golf Tournament – For information, contact the Development office.