Tuition & FeesAcademic Year 2023-2024
Pre-Kindergarten 3 and 4 Year Old Program
|Application||$200 per student||Non-refundable|
|Registration||$195 per student||Due upon acceptance|
Tuition includes each student’s school supplies, academic fees, technology fees, and campus security. These fees are non-refundable.
- Pre-Kindergarten for PreK3 to PreK4: $9,300 per student.
- Re-registration fee for grades PK3 to 8th: $195 per student, non-refundable.
- A multi-child discount of $500 per child is available for students in grades PreK3 to PreK4.
Saint Gregory’s faith community thrives through the active involvement of our school families. It is the expectation of the Pastor and Principal that all families embrace the school’s mission and support its initiatives.
School families can participate fully in the mission of the church and school through the following:
- Attending Mass.
- Stewardship: church support through time, talent, and treasure.
- Involvement in Saint Gregory Church and School, as well as supporting school fundraising activities: Walk-A-Thon, Spring Fundraiser, and Golf Tournament.
- Meeting financial obligations.
Each family's participation and support of the church and school initiatives is evaluated annually and is taken into consideration for admission and continued enrollment.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Endowment scholarships and financial assistance are available to school families in financial need, that are active members of our Saint Gregory Parish community. Financial assistance is reserved for families experiencing a period of crisis or extenuating circumstances and is intended to help families continue Catholic education during periods of difficulty.