Week of September 26th, 2022
Friday, September 16, 2022
Week of October 3th, 2022
- Monday, October 3th, 2022 – B Day
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 – C Day
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 – D Day
- Thursday, October 6th, 2022 – E Day
- Friday, October 7th, 2022 – No School
Virtue of the Month
Each month a student from every homeroom is recognized as Crusader of the Month for exhibiting Catholic Values. The Catholic Value for the month of September was Respect. These students are routinely respectful to their teachers and classmates. We were pleased to recognize the following students last Friday at the PK-4 weekly mass:
- PK3 – Vivian Douglas and Miranda Malone
- PK4 – Sophia Caysido and Ethan Dutko
- Kindergarten – Carter Capo, Stahrinah Jean-Louis, and Kameron Lewis
- 1st Grade – Valentina Diaz-Trejos, Riley Shand, and Josephine Yates
- 2nd Grade – Noah Adriazola, Alexander Dieudonne, and Carson Goggins
- 3rd Grade – Sebastian Bellu and Lucie Safille
- 4th Grade – Jeremiah Harden and Luciana Hurezeanu
Crusader of the Month for grades 5-8 will be recognized this Friday, Sept 30th.
Our next Early Dismissal will be Wednesday, October 19th, 2022. Due to an Archdiocesan requirement, our Early Dismissal times will be changing to the following:
- First Dismissal – 1:00 pm
- Second Dismissal – 1:15 pm
- Third/Fourth Dismissal – 1:30 pm
- We believe the key to your student's success is through open communication and partnership with teachers. Please be sure to regularly check your student's PlusPortals account to see their current averages and any work missing.
- Campus water fountains are now unlocked. Please remember that it is still very hot outside and students should have their own water bottle. All water bottles need to be plastic. There should be no metal water bottles.
- If you drive a large vehicle, please park at the back of the parking lot when picking up at dismissal.
- In the past, the Archdiocese of Miami has followed Broward County Public Schools when making decisions regarding school closures, due to weather. The decisions of the county are considered by the Archdiocese of Miami, Office of Catholic Schools but official decisions for Archdiocesan schools will be made by the Office of Catholic Schools. Any official communication will come to you through the St. Gregory School Office.
- Friday, October 7th – No School
- Monday, October 10th – Columbus Day - No School for Students
- Tuesday, October 11th – Professional Development Day - No School for Students
- Wednesday, October 18th – End of the First Quarter
Save The Dates
Catholic Schools Week 2023
Please save the dates for our annual Catholic Schools week for 2023.
On Tuesday, January 31st, 2023, Grandparents are invited to a breakfast from 8am-9:15am, followed by a show with the students in church beginning at 9:30am.
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023, Parents are invited to a continental breakfast from 8am-9:15am, followed by a show with the students in church beginning at 9:30am.
Don't miss this annual event being held in person this year!